VIP & Partnerships
The Ghent Festival VIP Experience
Why Flanders Festival Ghent?
- International music festival in the historic gem that is Ghent
- Living legends and new talent accompany your clients on the ultimate musical journey
- Soak up culture and network
- Stylish and sublime total experience
- Exceptional setting, luxurious walking dinners and receptions
What can you expect from a VIP all-in package?
- A relaxing evening
- Culinary feast with mouth-watering catering, champagne and a Neuhaus gift
- The best seats (at the concert)
- Breathtaking reception locations
- A stylish invitation & printed material
- Parking, with hosts and hostesses to help
- A private introduction by our charming hostess
- Professional & engaging guides
Organise a private event!
- You choose the date and location
- We create a customised concert, event or experience
"For years the international Ghent Festival has been firmly established on the events calendar. The concerts are unforgettable, whatever your taste in music. Moreover, the events take place in wonderful locations in Ghent city centre. The combination of a dinner with clients, the historic setting and top performances make a lasting impression on our clients and partners.” Christophe Van Driessche, Managing Director, Amon.
If you want to book a VIP Experience or if you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or +32 (0)9 243 94 82
Flanders Festival Ghent
- International music festival
- Established in 1958 by Jan Briers Sr
- Diversity—creativity—top quality
- Close collaboration with the authorities
- Strong links to business
- Aimed at a wide audience
- Classical—dance—world music—jazz etc.
- World stars and new talent: Valery Gergiev, Sir Simon Rattle, Harriet Krijgh, Yo-Yo Ma, Jodie Devos, Barbara Hendricks, Ton Koopman et al.
Discover here the Ghent Festival Experience 2018