Tickets for Ghent Festival are available soon.
Box office 'Tickets Gent'
'Tickets Gent' is currently only accessible by phone via 32 9 225 02 02 or by mail via email@example.com.
Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM, closed on holidays.
The box office (at Sint-Baafsplein 17, Ghent) will open again as from Monday August 10.
- Under the age of 26: 15% discount for OdeGand, 35% discount on all concerts
- Groups of 10 and more: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- People with hearing loss: tickets at 6,5 euro. Booking only possible at email@example.com or on +32 9 243 94 89.
- People with impaired sight: tickets at 6,5 euro. Their companion is admitted free. Booking only possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 9 243 94 89
- UiTPAS: when you show your UiTPAS you can buy tickets at the rate for the disadvantaged (if you qualify). Tickets at this rate can only be purchased over the counter at Tickets Ghent
Do you have any questions about individual bookings and discounts? email@example.com or +32 9 225 01 01
Do you want to book tickets for a socio-cultural group, a third-age group or school?
If so, contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 9 243 94 82.
- Socio-cultural groups and third-age groups benefit from a 20% discount on selected concerts.
- Schools: 9 euro per pupil + free admission for 1 supervisor per 10 pupils for selected concerts.
Programmes may be subject to change. Tickets that have been paid for cannot be exchanged or reimbursed. Unpaid bookings expire after 7 days. You can only benefit from one discount on each ticket. All the prices given in the magazine include booking charges. Postal charges: €2, by registered post €7. Daytime and evening box office open at the venue one hour before the start of the concert.