Buy your tickets in our box office: Tickets Ghent
T.: +32 (0)9 225 01 01
Address: Sint-Baafsplein 17, 9000 Ghent
Mail to: email@example.com
Mo till Fr from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sat from 2.00 pm till 6.00 pm
Closed on Sundays
During the Ghent Festivities (19–28 July) different opening hours will apply: Monday to Friday, 2–6 pm.
Tickets Ghent will be closed from Monday 29 July to Saturday10 August. During this period you can however still book tickets online.
- Under 26: 15% discount for OdeGand, 35% discount on alle the concerts
- Over 65: 10% discount (Not valid for the coproductions)
- Groups of 10 and more: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
People with hearing loss: tickets at 6,5 euro. Booking only possible at email@example.com or on +32 (0)9 243 94 89.
- People with impaired sight: tickets at 6,5 euro. Their companion is admitted free. Booking only possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 (0)9 243 94 89
- Uitpas: when you show your Uitpas you can buy tickets at the rate for the disadvantaged (if you qualify). Tickets at this rate can only be purchased over the counter at Tickets Ghent
Do you have any questions about individual bookings and discounts?
email@example.com or +32 (0)9 225 01 01
Do you want to book tickets for a socio-cultural group, a third-age group or school? If so, contact us for more information at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 (0)9 243 94 82.
- Socio-cultural groups and third-age groups benefit from a 20% discount on selected concerts:
The Generation Project
Mozart: A Symphony of Songs
Bach's Goldberg Variations
Nacht van de Verbeelding
Drama & Grandeur met Verdi's Requiem
- Schools: 9 euro per pupil + free admission for 1 supervisor per 10 pupils for selected concerts:
Night of the Imagination
Promotion by Ghent Marriott Hotel
Have you bought a ticket for the Ghent Festival? If so, you can benefit from a 15% discount when you book a room at the Ghent Marriott Hotel during the festival period, from 16 September to 5 October 2019. Information on obtaining your discount is on the concert ticket.
Programmes may be subject to change. Tickets that have been paid for cannot be exchanged or reimbursed. Unpaid bookings expire after 7 days. You can only benefit from one discount on each ticket. All the prices given in the magazine include booking charges. Postal charges: €2, by registered post €7. Daytime and evening box office open at the venue one hour before the start of the concert.