Order your tickets at Tickets Ghent or online
T.: 09 225 01 01
Address: Sint-Baafsplein 17, 9000 Ghent
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mo till Fr from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Sat from 2.00pm till 6.00pm
Closed on Sundays
During the Ghent Festivities (13–22 July) different opening hours will apply: Monday to Friday, 2–6 pm.
Tickets Ghent will be closed from Saturday 28 July to Sunday 5 August. During this period you can however still book tickets online.
Good to know
Cash payments on the spot and bank transfers are free. If you pay by debit or credit card an administrative fee of 2% of the ticket price will be charged. This is paid to the Tickets Ghent box office.
Experience our concerts as a VIP! Opt for our exclusive package with champagne reception after the concert. You can book selected concerts for between 1 and 8 people.
- Masterly Bruckner 7: World leaders in a leather jacket: Esa-Pekka Salonen & London Philharmonia (24/09)
- Don Carlos: Corridors of Power: Verdi's opera revisited (26/09)
- Mahler Chamber Orchestra: Bach, Vivaldi & Shostakovich (03/10)
- Under 26: 15% discount
- Over 65: 15% discount
- Jobseekers: 15% discount
- Groups of 10 and more: 10% discount on all concerts
- Differently-abled people: 15% discount
- People with impaired sight: tickets at 5 euro. Their companion is admitted free. Booking only possible at email@example.com or on 09 243 94 89
- Uitpas: when you show your Uitpas you can buy tickets at the rate for the disadvantaged (if you qualify). Tickets at this rate can only be purchased over the counter at Tickets Ghent
Do you have any questions about individual bookings and discounts?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 225 01 01
Do you want to book tickets for a socio-cultural group, a third-age group or school? If so, contact us for more information at
email@example.com or on 09 243 94 82.
- Socio-cultural groups and third-age groups benefit from a 20% discount on selected concerts
- Schools: 9 euro per pupil + free admission for 1 supervisor per 10 pupils for selected concerts
Tickets for the Festival in East Flanders
Go to http://www.gentfestival.be/en/program/indeprovincie/. At the bottom of the page you will find all you need to know about booking tickets by phone or online.
Promotion by Ghent Marriott Hotel
Have you bought a ticket for the Ghent Festival? If so, you can benefit from a 15% discount when you book a room at the Ghent Marriott Hotel during the festival period, from 16 September to 6 October 2018. Information on obtaining your discount is on the concert ticket.
Programmes may be subject to change. Tickets that have been paid for cannot be exchanged or reimbursed. Unpaid bookings expire after 7 days. You can only benefit from one discount on each ticket. All the prices given in the magazine include booking charges. Postal charges: €2, by registered post €7. Daytime and evening box office open at the venue one hour before the start of the concert.