Buy your tickets online
The new programme will be online Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
From Tuesday, April 29, 2014 everyone can buy tickets online, by telephone or in the ticket office.
Veldstraat 82, Ghent
T +32 9 233 77 88 (Mon~Fri until 6:00 pm, Sat until 4:30 pm)
Mon - Sat : 10:30 am~17:30 pm
Experience Ghent Flanders Festival with your relations as a VIP!
* Several prestigious top nights: where the world’s finest orchestras and soloists meet.
* Your concert selection with top-notch performances and an extensive VIP programme
* Exclusive setting: Vlaamse Opera, St. Bavo Cathedral, City Hall, St. Michiel’s Church, Het Pand, Handelsbeurs, etc.
* As diverse as they come: classical masterpieces, jazz, modern ballet, traditional world music, etc.
* Luxurious receptions in a stylish setting—networking events you can’t afford to miss.
* Platform for meeting politicians, economists, and prominent figures of the culture scene and diplomats.
|The VIP experience starts at 6:00pm and comprises three simultaneous modules.|
|Formule VIP Boat||Formule VIP Historique||VIP "007" Formule|
Budget: €200 pp. (excl. VAT)
Budget: €225 pp. (excl. VAT)
Budget: €275 pp. (excl. VAT)
VIP arrangements during the Ghent Festival galas
We’ll take care of:
1. Special Festival invitation
2. Stylish printed documentation with tickets, vouchers, road map and scenario
3. Special signs from the motorway exit onwards
4. Reserved parking spaces with parking boys
5. Personalised reception, cloak room and desk
6. Luxurious walking dinner with champagne before the concert
7. Glass of champagne during the interval
8. Personal introduction by the artistic director
9. Programme with Festival CD
10. The best seats in the highest category
11. Champagne and dessert reception after the concert
12. Beautiful present presented by our hostesses when you leave
Budget : €195 pp. (excl. VAT)
For companies and larger groups, we’ll be happy to provide tailor-made VIP arrangements.
Please contact Barbara Stevens for details about the VIP arrangements, +32 9 243 94 97, barbara [at] festival [dot] be .
Programmes subject to change without prior notice
Tickets will neither be exchanged nor refunded.
Unpaid reservations expire after 7 days.
All prices mentioned in this brochure include booking fees.
Shipping cost: €2; registered letter: €6
Ticketing booth on the day/night of the event: 1 hour before the event starts, at the venue.